Birmingham City - AFC Bournemouth Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Our match prediction for the clash between Birmingham City and AFC Bournemouth takes into account everything from recent form to head-to-head records, as well as offering our expert tip for those looking to beat the bookies! We leave no stone left unturned in breaking down all of the most important statistics ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Birmingham City||AFC Bournemouth|
On , Birmingham City and AFC Bournemouth will go head-to-head, with the duo set to battle it out for all three points at the St Andrew's. With AFC Bournemouth currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, the emphasis will be on the guests to go all out for victory in front of their fans.
Top betting markets and tips ahead of kick-off
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetAFC Bournemouth
Expert TipBoth Teams No Score
Match facts and statistics
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 62%Under 38%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 35%Under 65%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 16%Under 84%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 40%No 60%
Best odds for the clash between Birmingham City and AFC Bournemouth
|Birmingham City||Draw||AFC Bournemouth|
Comparing the two teams
Birmingham City Form
- Birmingham City recorded a 1 - 2 when they played against Wycombe Wanderers last time around.
- Birmingham City has won 3 and lost 5 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 7 in the process.
- Having scored a total of 14 goals in their last 19 matches, The Blues averages 0.74 goals per game.
AFC Bournemouth Form
- In their last match, AFC Bournemouth recorded a 1 - 0 when they took on Sheffield Wednesday.
- AFC Bournemouth have recorded 4 win/s, 5 draw/s and 1 loss/es over the last 6 month.
- In their last 10 matches, AFC Bournemouth have scored a total of 12 goals, meaning that they have averaged 1.2 goals per 90 minutes.
Pre-match tip for the Championship match between Birmingham City and AFC Bournemouth
Based on our expert analysis, our betting tip for the match is to back Both Teams To Score Yes/No, with the duo having been in good form in front of goal in recent weeks. This market is currently available at a price of 7/8 from BETVictor, with a probability rating of 60% ahead of kick-off.