Barnsley FC - Swansea City AFC Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Ahead of the big kick-off between Barnsley FC and Swansea City AFC in Championship, check out our top betting tip, with our football experts looking at all of the finer details surrounding the fixture, including form and past meetings. Our predictions could well be the difference between winning and losing.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Barnsley FC||Swansea City AFC|
On , Barnsley FC and Swansea City AFC will go head-to-head, with the duo set to battle it out for all three points at the Oakwell. With Swansea City AFC currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, the emphasis will be on the guests to go all out for victory in front of their fans.
Top betting markets and tips ahead of kick-off
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetSwansea City AFC
Expert TipSwansea City AFC
Important statistics and predictions ahead of kick-off
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 65%Under 35%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 38%Under 62%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 18%Under 82%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 44%No 56%
Best Barnsley FC vs Swansea City AFC pre-match odds
|Barnsley FC||Draw||Swansea City AFC|
Comparing the two teams
- Swansea City AFC - Barnsley FC2-012/19/2020
- Swansea City AFC - Barnsley FC0-012/29/2019
- Barnsley FC - Swansea City AFC1-110/19/2019
Barnsley FC Form
- In their last match, Barnsley FC 1 - 0 against Norwich City FC.
- During the last 6 month, Barnsley FC have won 12, drawn 4 and lost 1 of their 4 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off.
- Having scored a total of 30 goals in their last 25 matches, The Barnsley FC averages 1.2 goals per game.
Swansea City AFC Form
- The Swans defeated Watford FC in their last match by a scoreline of 2 - 1.
- Swansea City AFC have recorded 15 win/s, 7 draw/s and 2 loss/es over the last 6 month.
- In their last 27 matches, Swansea City AFC have scored a total of 34 goals, meaning that they have averaged 1.26 goals per 90 minutes.
Our expert tip for the clash between Barnsley FC and Swansea City AFC
Our prediction for the match based on our analysis is for a Three-Way Bet, which can be found at odds of 17/10 from betsson. The probability for this market is at 40% ahead of kick-off, while those wishing to increase their chances of success should consider the Double Chance market, where the probability rises to 71%.