Barnsley FC - Leeds United Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Ahead of the big kick-off between Barnsley FC and Leeds United in Championship, check out our top betting tip, with our football experts looking at all of the finer details surrounding the fixture, including form and past meetings. Our predictions could well be the difference between winning and losing.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Barnsley FC||Leeds United|
|Shots on Goal||3.25.6|
One of the biggest games in the football calendar takes place on , with Barnsley FC and Leeds United looking to earn the bragging rights when they meet at the Oakwell. Matches between the duo are rarely tame affairs, with our pre-match analysis showing that it is Peacocks who are the likely winners this time around. However, given the nature of the game, anything could well happen!
Check out the top tips for this Championship tie
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetLeeds United
Expert TipBarnsley FC +1.5 Goals
Statistics and game analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 83%Under 17%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 62%Under 38%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 40%Under 60%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 63%No 37%
Best odds for the clash between Barnsley FC and Leeds United
|Barnsley FC||Draw||Leeds United|
Barnsley FC and Leeds United performance statistics
- Leeds United - Barnsley FC2-104/21/2018
- Barnsley FC - Leeds United0-211/25/2017
- Barnsley FC - Leeds United3-201/21/2017
- Leeds United - Barnsley FC2-110/01/2016
Barnsley FC Form
- In their last match, Barnsley FC 0 - 0 against Wigan Athletic FC.
- Barnsley FC has won 1 and lost 3 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 2 in the process.
- Having scored a total of 4 goals in their last 6 matches, The Barnsley FC averages 0.67 goals per game.
Leeds United Form
- In their last match, Leeds United recorded a 0 - 1 when they took on Swansea City AFC.
- Over the last 6 month, Leeds United has registered a total of 9 wins, while losing 3 matches. As well as this, Leeds United has drawn 2.
- Leeds United average 1.44 goals per 90 minutes over their last 18 matches, having found the back of the net a total of 26 times from such encounters.
Our expert tip for the clash between Barnsley FC and Leeds United
Our prediction for the match based on our analysis is for a Handicap 1.5, which can be found at odds of 7/11 from NetBet. The probability for this market is at 78% ahead of kick-off, while those wishing to increase their chances of success should consider the Double Chance market, where the probability rises to 77%.