Barnsley FC - AFC Bournemouth Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
The most detailed statistics and predictions ahead of the Championship match between Barnsley FC and AFC Bournemouth at Oakwell, as well as the most attractive betting odds! Our experts provide in-depth analysis surrounding recent form and head-to-head records, perfect for those looking to gain an advantage ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Barnsley FC||AFC Bournemouth|
Barnsley FC and AFC Bournemouth meet on , with both teams searching for an important three points. The match takes place at the Oakwell, with AFC Bournemouth form so far meaning that they go into the match as the favorites for victory.
Best betting tips for this Championship match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetAFC Bournemouth
Expert TipUnder 2.5 Goals
Important statistics and predictions ahead of kick-off
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 67%Under 33%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 40%Under 60%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 20%Under 80%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 46%No 54%
Best odds for the clash between Barnsley FC and AFC Bournemouth
|Barnsley FC||Draw||AFC Bournemouth|
Comparing the two teams
Barnsley FC Form
- In their last match, Barnsley FC 1 - 2 against Birmingham City.
- During the last 6 month, Barnsley FC have won 9, drawn 7 and lost 2 of their 10 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off.
- In their previous 24 matches, The Barnsley FC has scored a total of 24 goals, which works out at an average of 1 goals per game.
AFC Bournemouth Form
- In their last match, AFC Bournemouth recorded a 2 - 3 when they took on Preston North End FC.
- AFC Bournemouth have recorded 7 win/s, 6 draw/s and 1 loss/es over the last 6 month.
- In their last 15 matches, AFC Bournemouth have scored a total of 25 goals, meaning that they have averaged 1.67 goals per 90 minutes.
Pre-match tip for the Championship match between Barnsley FC and AFC Bournemouth
Based on our expert analysis, our betting tip for the match is to back Total Goals Over/Under 2.5, with the duo having been in good form in front of goal in recent weeks. This market is currently available at a price of 10/11 from 22bet, with a probability rating of 60% ahead of kick-off.