Atlético Madrid - CF Cádiz Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Our match prediction for the clash between Atlético Madrid and CF Cádiz takes into account everything from recent form to head-to-head records, as well as offering our expert tip for those looking to beat the bookies! We leave no stone left unturned in breaking down all of the most important statistics ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Atlético Madrid||CF Cádiz|
Both Atlético Madrid and CF Cádiz will be looking for a strong showing when they meet at the Vicente Calderón on , with both sides looking for three points for differing reasons. However, it is Atlético Madrid who are the favourites to come away with all three points.
Pre-match tips and prices at a glance
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetAtlético Madrid
Expert TipOver 2.5 Goals
Predictions based on statistical analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 69%Under 31%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 43%Under 57%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 22%Under 78%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 46%No 54%
Standout Atlético Madrid vs CF Cádiz odds
|Atlético Madrid||Draw||CF Cádiz|
Performance analysis of Atlético Madrid and CF Cádiz
Atlético Madrid Form
- Atlético Madrid recorded a 1 - 3 when they played against CA Osasuna last time around.
- Atlético Madrid has won 11 and lost 0 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 6 in the process.
- Having scored a total of 33 goals in their last 17 matches, The Atlético Madrid averages 1.94 goals per game.
CF Cádiz Form
- The CF Cádiz defeated SD Eibar in their last match by a scoreline of 0 - 2.
- CF Cádiz have recorded 4 win/s, 2 draw/s and 0 loss/es over the last 6 month.
- In their last 8 matches, CF Cádiz have scored a total of 8 goals, meaning that they have averaged 1 goals per 90 minutes.
Pre-match tip for the La Liga match between Atlético Madrid and CF Cádiz
Our prediction for the match based on our analysis is for a Total Goals Over/Under 2.5, which can be found at odds of 15/11 from 22bet. The probability for this market is at 43% ahead of kick-off, while those wishing to increase their chances of success should consider the Double Chance market, where the probability rises to 77%.