Atlanta United - Inter Miami CF Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Ahead of the big kick-off between Atlanta United and Inter Miami CF in MLS, check out our top betting tip, with our football experts looking at all of the finer details surrounding the fixture, including form and past meetings. Our predictions could well be the difference between winning and losing.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Atlanta United||Inter Miami CF|
|Shots on Goal||50|
Atlanta United and Inter Miami CF are currently preparing for their tie on , with the visitors looking to maintain their impressive run of results when they travel to the Mercedes-Benz Stadium. Inter Miami CF have been one of the standout teams in MLS over recent weeks, with another positive result expected this time around.
Pre-match tips and prices at a glance
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetInter Miami CF
Expert TipUnder 2.5 Goals
Statistics and game analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 62%Under 38%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 35%Under 65%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 16%Under 84%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 42%No 58%
Standout Atlanta United vs Inter Miami CF odds
|Inter Miami CF||Atlanta United||Draw|
Comparing the two teams
Atlanta United Form
- In their last match, Atlanta United 1 - 3 against Orlando City SC.
- During the last 6 month, Atlanta United have won 2, drawn 0 and lost 4 of their 10 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off.
- Having scored a total of 5 goals in their last 6 matches, The Atlanta United averages 0.83 goals per game.
Inter Miami CF Form
- In their last match, Inter Miami CF recorded a 1 - 0 when they took on Nashville SC.
- Over the last 6 month, Inter Miami CF has registered a total of 2 wins, while losing 3 matches. As well as this, Inter Miami CF has drawn 0.
- In their last 6 matches, Inter Miami CF have scored a total of 7 goals, meaning that they have averaged 1.17 goals per 90 minutes.
Pre-match tip for the MLS match between Atlanta United and Inter Miami CF
Based on our expert analysis, our betting tip for the match is to back Total Goals Over/Under 2.5, with the duo having been in good form in front of goal in recent weeks. This market is currently available at a price of 34/33 from 22bet, with a probability rating of 65% ahead of kick-off.