Athletic Bilbao - Elche CF Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
The most detailed statistics and predictions ahead of the La Liga match between Athletic Bilbao and Elche CF at San Mamés, as well as the most attractive betting odds! Our experts provide in-depth analysis surrounding recent form and head-to-head records, perfect for those looking to gain an advantage ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Athletic Bilbao||Elche CF|
Athletic Bilbao and Elche CF are currently preparing for their tie on , with the visitors looking to maintain their impressive run of results when they travel to the San Mamés. Athletic Bilbao have been one of the standout teams in La Liga over recent weeks, with another positive result expected this time around.
Best betting tips for this La Liga match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetAthletic Bilbao
Expert TipUnder 2.5 Goals
Match facts and statistics
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 65%Under 35%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 38%Under 62%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 18%Under 82%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 44%No 56%
Best odds for the clash between Athletic Bilbao and Elche CF
|Athletic Bilbao||Draw||Elche CF|
Performance analysis of Athletic Bilbao and Elche CF
- Elche CF - Athletic Bilbao1-201/22/2020
Athletic Bilbao Form
- In their last match, Athletic Bilbao 0 - 1 against Real Sociedad.
- During the last 6 month, Athletic Bilbao have won 6, drawn 3 and lost 2 of their 5 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off.
- Having scored a total of 21 goals in their last 21 matches, The Athletic Bilbao averages 1 goals per game.
Elche CF Form
- In their last match, Elche CF recorded a 1 - 1 when they took on Real Madrid.
- Elche CF have recorded 3 win/s, 6 draw/s and 2 loss/es over the last 6 month.
- In their last 13 matches, Elche CF have scored a total of 13 goals, meaning that they have averaged 1 goals per 90 minutes.
Pre-match tip for the La Liga match between Athletic Bilbao and Elche CF
Based on our expert analysis, our betting tip for the match is to back Total Goals Over/Under 2.5, with the duo having been in good form in front of goal in recent weeks. This market is currently available at a price of 7/10 from 22bet, with a probability rating of 62% ahead of kick-off.