Atalanta Bergamo - AS Roma Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Crucial statistics, predictions and tips ahead of the upcoming Serie A match between Atalanta Bergamo and AS Roma, with expert analysis helping you back your favourite ahead of kick-off. Don’t miss a thing with our detailed match preview and best odds advice.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Atalanta Bergamo||AS Roma|
On , Atalanta Bergamo and AS Roma will go head-to-head, with the duo set to battle it out for all three points at the Stadio Atleti Azzurri d’Italia. With AS Roma currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, the emphasis will be on the guests to go all out for victory in front of their fans.
Check out the top tips for this Serie A tie
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetAS Roma
Expert TipDouble Chance X2
Statistics and game analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 87%Under 13%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 70%Under 30%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 48%Under 52%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 69%No 31%
Best Atalanta Bergamo vs AS Roma pre-match odds
|Atalanta Bergamo||Draw||AS Roma|
Atalanta Bergamo and AS Roma performance statistics
- Atalanta Bergamo - AS Roma2-102/15/2020
- AS Roma - Atalanta Bergamo0-209/25/2019
- Atalanta Bergamo - AS Roma3-301/27/2019
- AS Roma - Atalanta Bergamo3-308/27/2018
Atalanta Bergamo Form
- Atalanta Bergamo recorded a 1 - 1 when they played against Juventus Torino last time around.
- During the last 6 month, Atalanta Bergamo have won 14, drawn 6 and lost 2 of their 5 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off.
- In their previous 24 matches, The Atalanta Bergamo has scored a total of 50 goals, which works out at an average of 2.08 goals per game.
AS Roma Form
- The AS Roma defeated FC Torino in their last match by a scoreline of 3 - 1.
- Over the last 6 month, AS Roma has registered a total of 15 wins, while losing 1 matches. As well as this, AS Roma has drawn 5.
- In their last 24 matches, AS Roma have scored a total of 53 goals, meaning that they have averaged 2.21 goals per 90 minutes.
Our expert tip for the clash between Atalanta Bergamo and AS Roma
For the upcoming match between Atalanta Bergamo and AS Roma, our expert tip is to bet on an Double Chance, with 22bet offering odds of 7/10 on this outcome. Based on our analysis and pre-match statistics, this market comes with a probability of 68%.