Aston Villa - Sheffield United Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
The most detailed statistics and predictions ahead of the Premier League match between Aston Villa and Sheffield United at Villa Park, as well as the most attractive betting odds! Our experts provide in-depth analysis surrounding recent form and head-to-head records, perfect for those looking to gain an advantage ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Aston Villa||Sheffield United|
On , Aston Villa and Sheffield United will go head-to-head, with the duo set to battle it out for all three points at the Villa Park. With Sheffield United currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, the emphasis will be on the guests to go all out for victory in front of their fans.
Top betting markets and tips ahead of kick-off
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetSheffield United
Expert TipUnder 2.5 Goals
Statistics and game analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 59%Under 41%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 32%Under 68%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 14%Under 86%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 40%No 60%
Standout Aston Villa vs Sheffield United odds
|Sheffield United||Aston Villa||Draw|
Aston Villa and Sheffield United performance statistics
- Aston Villa - Sheffield United0-006/17/2020
- Sheffield United - Aston Villa2-012/14/2019
- Aston Villa - Sheffield United3-302/08/2019
- Sheffield United - Aston Villa4-109/01/2018
Aston Villa Form
- Aston Villa recorded a 1 - 1 when they played against West Ham United last time around.
- During the last 6 month, Aston Villa have won 2, drawn 3 and lost 5 of their 10 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off.
- Having scored a total of 6 goals in their last 9 matches, The Aston Villa averages 0.67 goals per game.
Sheffield United Form
- The Sheffield United defeated Wolverhampton Wanderers in their last match by a scoreline of 0 - 2.
- Sheffield United have recorded 3 win/s, 2 draw/s and 5 loss/es over the last 6 month.
- In their last 10 matches, Sheffield United have scored a total of 9 goals, meaning that they have averaged 0.9 goals per 90 minutes.
Aston Villa vs. Sheffield United expert tip
Our prediction for the match based on our analysis is for a Total Goals Over/Under 2.5, which can be found at odds of 19/25 from 22bet. The probability for this market is at 68% ahead of kick-off, while those wishing to increase their chances of success should consider the Double Chance market, where the probability rises to 69%.