AS Roma - UC Sampdoria Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Our match prediction for the clash between AS Roma and UC Sampdoria takes into account everything from recent form to head-to-head records, as well as offering our expert tip for those looking to beat the bookies! We leave no stone left unturned in breaking down all of the most important statistics ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|AS Roma||UC Sampdoria|
AS Roma and UC Sampdoria meet on , with both teams searching for an important three points. The match takes place at the Stadio Olimpico, with AS Roma home form so far meaning that they go into the match as the favorites for victory.
Check out the top tips for this Serie A tie
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetAS Roma
Expert TipBoth Teams To Score
Important statistics and predictions ahead of kick-off
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 88%Under 12%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 71%Under 29%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 51%Under 49%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 70%No 30%
Best AS Roma vs UC Sampdoria pre-match odds
|AS Roma||Draw||UC Sampdoria|
Comparing the two teams
- AS Roma - UC Sampdoria2-106/24/2020
- UC Sampdoria - AS Roma0-010/20/2019
- UC Sampdoria - AS Roma0-104/06/2019
- AS Roma - UC Sampdoria4-111/11/2018
AS Roma Form
- AS Roma recorded a 3 - 2 when they played against Cagliari Calcio last time around.
- AS Roma has won 15 and lost 0 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 5 in the process.
- Having scored a total of 55 goals in their last 25 matches, The AS Roma averages 2.2 goals per game.
UC Sampdoria Form
- The UC Sampdoria defeated US Sassuolo in their last match by a scoreline of 2 - 3.
- Over the last 6 month, UC Sampdoria has registered a total of 10 wins, while losing 2 matches. As well as this, UC Sampdoria has drawn 3.
- In their last 25 matches, UC Sampdoria have scored a total of 41 goals, meaning that they have averaged 1.64 goals per 90 minutes.
Pre-match tip for the Serie A match between AS Roma and UC Sampdoria
Based on our expert analysis, our betting tip for the match is to back Both Teams To Score Yes/No, with the duo having been in good form in front of goal in recent weeks. This market is currently available at a price of 4/7 from betway, with a probability rating of 70% ahead of kick-off.