AS Roma - Inter Milano Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Crucial statistics, predictions and tips ahead of the upcoming Serie A match between AS Roma and Inter Milano, with expert analysis helping you back your favourite ahead of kick-off. Don’t miss a thing with our detailed match preview and best odds advice.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|AS Roma||Inter Milano|
Both AS Roma and Inter Milano will be looking for a strong showing when they meet at the Stadio Olimpico on , with both sides looking for three points for differing reasons. However, it is AS Roma who are the favourites to come away with all three points.
Check out the top tips for this Serie A tie
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetAS Roma
Expert TipOver 3.5 Goals
Pre-match statistics and analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 88%Under 12%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 71%Under 29%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 51%Under 49%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 71%No 29%
Best AS Roma vs Inter Milano pre-match odds
|AS Roma||Draw||Inter Milano|
AS Roma and Inter Milano performance statistics
- AS Roma - Inter Milano2-207/19/2020
- Inter Milano - AS Roma0-012/06/2019
- Inter Milano - AS Roma1-104/20/2019
- AS Roma - Inter Milano2-212/02/2018
AS Roma Form
- AS Roma recorded a 1 - 3 when they played against FC Crotone last time around.
- AS Roma has won 16 and lost 0 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 5 in the process.
- Having scored a total of 56 goals in their last 23 matches, The AS Roma averages 2.43 goals per game.
Inter Milano Form
- In their last match, Inter Milano recorded a 2 - 1 when they took on UC Sampdoria.
- Over the last 6 month, Inter Milano has registered a total of 16 wins, while losing 1 matches. As well as this, Inter Milano has drawn 5.
- In their last 23 matches, Inter Milano have scored a total of 57 goals, meaning that they have averaged 2.48 goals per 90 minutes.
Expert tip for the top of the table clash between AS Roma and Inter Milano
Based on our expert analysis, our betting tip for the match is to back Total Goals Over/Under 3.5, with the duo having been in good form in front of goal in recent weeks. This market is currently available at a price of 7/5 from 22bet, with a probability rating of 51% ahead of kick-off.