AS Roma - Brescia Calcio Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Ahead of the big kick-off between AS Roma and Brescia Calcio in Serie A, check out our top betting tip, with our football experts looking at all of the finer details surrounding the fixture, including form and past meetings. Our predictions could well be the difference between winning and losing.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|AS Roma||Brescia Calcio|
|Shots on Goal||30|
On , AS Roma and Brescia Calcio will go head-to-head, with the duo set to battle it out for all three points at the Stadio Olimpico. With Brescia Calcio currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, the emphasis will be on the guests to go all out for victory in front of their fans.
Pre-match tips and prices at a glance
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetBrescia Calcio
Expert TipOver 3.5 Goals
Statistics and game analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 88%Under 12%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 71%Under 29%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 51%Under 49%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 71%No 29%
Best odds for the tie between AS Roma and Brescia Calcio
|AS Roma||Draw||Brescia Calcio|
Performance analysis of AS Roma and Brescia Calcio
AS Roma Form
- In their last match, AS Roma 2 - 1 against SSC Napoli.
- During the last 6 month, AS Roma have won 7, drawn 5 and lost 1 of their 10 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off.
- Having scored a total of 22 goals in their last 13 matches, The AS Roma averages 1.69 goals per game.
Brescia Calcio Form
- The Brescia Calcio defeated Hellas Verona in their last match by a scoreline of 2 - 1.
- Over the last 6 month, Brescia Calcio has registered a total of 2 wins, while losing 4 matches. As well as this, Brescia Calcio has drawn 1.
- In their last 10 matches, Brescia Calcio have scored a total of 10 goals, meaning that they have averaged 1 goals per 90 minutes.
Pre-match tip for the Serie A match between AS Roma and Brescia Calcio
Our prediction for the match based on our analysis is for a Total Goals Over/Under 3.5, which can be found at odds of 13/10 from BETVictor. The probability for this market is at 51% ahead of kick-off, while those wishing to increase their chances of success should consider the Double Chance market, where the probability rises to 78%.