AS Roma - Bologna FC Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
The most detailed statistics and predictions ahead of the Serie A match between AS Roma and Bologna FC at Stadio Olimpico, as well as the most attractive betting odds! Our experts provide in-depth analysis surrounding recent form and head-to-head records, perfect for those looking to gain an advantage ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|AS Roma||Bologna FC|
AS Roma and Bologna FC meet on , with both teams searching for an important three points. The match takes place at the Stadio Olimpico, with AS Roma home form so far meaning that they go into the match as the favorites for victory.
Pre-match tips and prices at a glance
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetAS Roma
Expert TipDouble Chance X2
Predictions based on statistical analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 84%Under 16%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 64%Under 36%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 42%Under 58%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 65%No 35%
Best odds for the tie between AS Roma and Bologna FC
|AS Roma||Bologna FC||Draw|
Performance analysis of AS Roma and Bologna FC
- Bologna FC - AS Roma1-209/22/2019
- AS Roma - Bologna FC2-102/18/2019
- Bologna FC - AS Roma2-009/23/2018
- Bologna FC - AS Roma1-103/31/2018
AS Roma Form
- In their last match, AS Roma 4 - 2 against US Sassuolo.
- AS Roma has won 11 and lost 3 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 6 in the process.
- In their previous 22 matches, The AS Roma has scored a total of 40 goals, which works out at an average of 1.82 goals per game.
Bologna FC Form
- In their last match, Bologna FC recorded a 2 - 1 when they took on Brescia Calcio.
- Over the last 6 month, Bologna FC has registered a total of 8 wins, while losing 5 matches. As well as this, Bologna FC has drawn 6.
- Bologna FC average 1.55 goals per 90 minutes over their last 22 matches, having found the back of the net a total of 34 times from such encounters.
Our expert tip for the clash between AS Roma and Bologna FC
Based on our expert analysis, our betting tip for the match is to back Double Chance, with the duo having been in good form in front of goal in recent weeks. This market is currently available at a price of 17/12 from 22bet, with a probability rating of 59% ahead of kick-off.