AS Roma - Benevento Calcio Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Ahead of the big kick-off between AS Roma and Benevento Calcio in Serie A, check out our top betting tip, with our football experts looking at all of the finer details surrounding the fixture, including form and past meetings. Our predictions could well be the difference between winning and losing.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|AS Roma||Benevento Calcio|
|Shots on Goal||03.4|
AS Roma and Benevento Calcio meet on , with both teams searching for an important three points. The match takes place at the Stadio Olimpico, with AS Roma home form so far meaning that they go into the match as the favorites for victory.
Best betting tips for this Serie A match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetAS Roma
Expert TipBoth Teams To Score
Predictions based on statistical analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 83%Under 17%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 62%Under 38%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 40%Under 60%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 63%No 37%
Best odds for the clash between AS Roma and Benevento Calcio
|AS Roma||Draw||Benevento Calcio|
Comparing the two teams
- Benevento Calcio - AS Roma2-109/06/2018
- AS Roma - Benevento Calcio5-202/11/2018
AS Roma Form
- AS Roma recorded a 0 - 1 when they played against Udinese Calcio last time around.
- AS Roma has won 9 and lost 2 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 3 in the process.
- Having scored a total of 29 goals in their last 15 matches, The AS Roma averages 1.93 goals per game.
Benevento Calcio Form
- The Benevento Calcio defeated Bologna FC in their last match by a scoreline of 1 - 0.
- Over the last 6 month, Benevento Calcio has registered a total of 2 wins, while losing 7 matches. As well as this, Benevento Calcio has drawn 0.
- In their last 3 matches, Benevento Calcio have scored a total of 6 goals, meaning that they have averaged 2 goals per 90 minutes.
Pre-match tip for the Serie A match between AS Roma and Benevento Calcio
Our prediction for the match based on our analysis is for a Both Teams To Score Yes/No, which can be found at odds of 10/11 from betway. The probability for this market is at 63% ahead of kick-off, while those wishing to increase their chances of success should consider the Double Chance market, where the probability rises to 77%.