AS Monaco - Olympique Nimes Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Crucial statistics, predictions and tips ahead of the upcoming Ligue 1 match between AS Monaco and Olympique Nimes, with expert analysis helping you back your favourite ahead of kick-off. Don’t miss a thing with our detailed match preview and best odds advice.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|AS Monaco||Olympique Nimes|
Both AS Monaco and Olympique Nimes will be looking for a strong showing when they meet at the Stade Louis II on , with both sides looking for three points for differing reasons. However, it is AS Monaco who are the favourites to come away with all three points.
Best betting tips for this Ligue 1 match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetAS Monaco
Expert TipUnder 2.5 Goals
Match facts and statistics
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 75%Under 25%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 51%Under 49%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 29%Under 71%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 53%No 47%
Best AS Monaco vs Olympique Nimes pre-match odds
|AS Monaco||Draw||Olympique Nimes|
Comparing the two teams
- Olympique Nimes - AS Monaco3-102/01/2020
- AS Monaco - Olympique Nimes2-208/25/2019
- Olympique Nimes - AS Monaco1-005/11/2019
AS Monaco Form
- In their last match, AS Monaco 3 - 2 against Paris Saint Germain.
- During the last 6 month, AS Monaco have won 6, drawn 2 and lost 1 of their 10 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off.
- In their previous 11 matches, The AS Monaco has scored a total of 20 goals, which works out at an average of 1.82 goals per game.
Olympique Nimes Form
- The Olympique Nimes defeated Stade Reims in their last match by a scoreline of 0 - 1.
- Olympique Nimes have recorded 3 win/s, 2 draw/s and 6 loss/es over the last 6 month.
- In their last 11 matches, Olympique Nimes have scored a total of 11 goals, meaning that they have averaged 1 goals per 90 minutes.
Pre-match tip for the Ligue 1 match between AS Monaco and Olympique Nimes
Based on our expert analysis, our betting tip for the match is to back Total Goals Over/Under 2.5, with the duo having been in good form in front of goal in recent weeks. This market is currently available at a price of 8/5 from 22bet, with a probability rating of 49% ahead of kick-off.