AS Monaco - Montpellier HSC Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Ahead of the big kick-off between AS Monaco and Montpellier HSC in Ligue 1 , check out our top betting tip, with our football experts looking at all of the finer details surrounding the fixture, including form and past meetings. Our predictions could well be the difference between winning and losing.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|AS Monaco||Montpellier HSC|
AS Monaco and Montpellier HSC meet on , with both teams searching for an important three points. The match takes place at the Stade Louis II, with AS Monaco home form so far meaning that they go into the match as the favorites for victory.
Best betting tips for this Ligue 1 match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetAS Monaco
Expert TipOver 2.5 Goals
Match facts and statistics
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 85%Under 15%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 66%Under 34%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 44%Under 56%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 67%No 33%
Best odds for the clash between AS Monaco and Montpellier HSC
|AS Monaco||Draw||Montpellier HSC|
AS Monaco and Montpellier HSC performance statistics
- AS Monaco - Montpellier HSC1-002/14/2020
- Montpellier HSC - AS Monaco3-110/05/2019
- Montpellier HSC - AS Monaco2-202/10/2019
- AS Monaco - Montpellier HSC1-212/01/2018
AS Monaco Form
- In their last match, AS Monaco 1 - 0 against Stade Brestois.
- During the last 6 month, AS Monaco have won 3, drawn 1 and lost 2 of their 10 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off.
- Having scored a total of 9 goals in their last 6 matches, The AS Monaco averages 1.5 goals per game.
Montpellier HSC Form
- In their last match, Montpellier HSC recorded a 0 - 1 when they took on Olympique Nimes.
- Montpellier HSC have recorded 3 win/s, 1 draw/s and 6 loss/es over the last 6 month.
- Montpellier HSC average 2 goals per 90 minutes over their last 6 matches, having found the back of the net a total of 12 times from such encounters.
AS Monaco vs. Montpellier HSC expert tip
Based on our expert analysis, our betting tip for the match is to back Total Goals Over/Under 2.5, with the duo having been in good form in front of goal in recent weeks. This market is currently available at a price of 5/6 from 22bet, with a probability rating of 66% ahead of kick-off.