AS Monaco - Angers SCO Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Crucial statistics, predictions and tips ahead of the upcoming Ligue 1 match between AS Monaco and Angers SCO, with expert analysis helping you back your favourite ahead of kick-off. Don’t miss a thing with our detailed match preview and best odds advice.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|AS Monaco||Angers SCO|
|Shots on Goal||30|
Both AS Monaco and Angers SCO will be looking for a strong showing when they meet at the Stade Louis II on , with both sides looking for three points for differing reasons. However, it is AS Monaco who are the favourites to come away with all three points.
Best betting tips for this Ligue 1 match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetAS Monaco
Expert TipOver 2.5 Goals
Important statistics and predictions ahead of kick-off
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 80%Under 20%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 58%Under 42%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 35%Under 65%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 60%No 40%
Standout AS Monaco vs Angers SCO odds
|AS Monaco||Draw||Angers SCO|
Comparing the two teams
- Angers SCO - AS Monaco0-012/14/2019
- Angers SCO - AS Monaco2-203/02/2019
- AS Monaco - Angers SCO0-109/25/2018
- Angers SCO - AS Monaco0-402/10/2018
AS Monaco Form
- AS Monaco recorded a 1 - 3 when they played against Racing Strasbourg last time around.
- AS Monaco has won 8 and lost 3 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 5 in the process.
- Having scored a total of 36 goals in their last 21 matches, The AS Monaco averages 1.71 goals per game.
Angers SCO Form
- The Angers SCO defeated Stade Reims in their last match by a scoreline of 1 - 4.
- Over the last 6 month, Angers SCO has registered a total of 8 wins, while losing 5 matches. As well as this, Angers SCO has drawn 6.
- In their last 22 matches, Angers SCO have scored a total of 24 goals, meaning that they have averaged 1.09 goals per 90 minutes.
Pre-match tip for the Ligue 1 match between AS Monaco and Angers SCO
Based on our expert analysis, our betting tip for the match is to back Total Goals Over/Under 2.5, with the duo having been in good form in front of goal in recent weeks. This market is currently available at a price of 11/12 from pinnacle sports, with a probability rating of 58% ahead of kick-off.