Angers SCO - AS Monaco Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Crucial statistics, predictions and tips ahead of the upcoming Ligue 1 match between Angers SCO and AS Monaco, with expert analysis helping you back your favourite ahead of kick-off. Don’t miss a thing with our detailed match preview and best odds advice.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Angers SCO||AS Monaco|
|Shots on Goal||64|
Angers SCO and AS Monaco are currently preparing for their tie on , with the visitors looking to maintain their impressive run of results when they travel to the Stade Jean-Bouin. AS Monaco have been one of the standout teams in Ligue 1 over recent weeks, with another positive result expected this time around.
Best betting tips for this Ligue 1 match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetAS Monaco
Expert TipUnder 2.5 Goals
Pre-match statistics and analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 71%Under 29%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 46%Under 54%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 24%Under 76%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 51%No 49%
Best odds for the tie between Angers SCO and AS Monaco
|Angers SCO||Draw||AS Monaco|
Performance analysis of Angers SCO and AS Monaco
- Angers SCO - AS Monaco2-203/02/2019
- AS Monaco - Angers SCO0-109/25/2018
- Angers SCO - AS Monaco0-402/10/2018
- AS Monaco - Angers SCO1-012/02/2017
Angers SCO Form
- In their last match, Angers SCO 2 - 1 against Stade Rennais.
- During the last 6 month, Angers SCO have won 7, drawn 3 and lost 2 of their 10 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off.
- Having scored a total of 20 goals in their last 17 matches, The Angers SCO averages 1.18 goals per game.
AS Monaco Form
- The AS Monaco defeated Girondins Bordeaux in their last match by a scoreline of 2 - 1.
- AS Monaco have recorded 5 win/s, 3 draw/s and 6 loss/es over the last 6 month.
- In their last 14 matches, AS Monaco have scored a total of 21 goals, meaning that they have averaged 1.5 goals per 90 minutes.
Angers SCO vs. AS Monaco expert tip
Our prediction for the match based on our analysis is for a Total Goals Over/Under 2.5, which can be found at odds of 13/12 from Unibet. The probability for this market is at 54% ahead of kick-off, while those wishing to increase their chances of success should consider the Double Chance market, where the probability rises to 73%.