Alanyaspor - Trabzonspor Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
The most detailed statistics and predictions ahead of the Süper Lig match between Alanyaspor and Trabzonspor at Bahçeşehir Okulları Stadium, as well as the most attractive betting odds! Our experts provide in-depth analysis surrounding recent form and head-to-head records, perfect for those looking to gain an advantage ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
Alanyaspor and Trabzonspor meet on , with both teams searching for an important three points. The match takes place at the Bahçeşehir Okulları Stadium, with Trabzonspor form so far meaning that they go into the match as the favorites for victory.
Pre-match tips and prices at a glance
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Expert TipOver 3.5 Goals
Predictions based on statistical analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 86%Under 14%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 68%Under 32%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 46%Under 54%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 68%No 32%
Best odds for the tie between Alanyaspor and Trabzonspor
Performance analysis of Alanyaspor and Trabzonspor
- Trabzonspor - Alanyaspor1-011/10/2019
- Trabzonspor - Alanyaspor0-202/17/2019
- Alanyaspor - Trabzonspor1-009/17/2018
- Alanyaspor - Trabzonspor1-202/24/2018
- In their last match, Alanyaspor 2 - 0 against İstanbul Başakşehir.
- During the last 6 month, Alanyaspor have won 5, drawn 2 and lost 2 of their 10 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off.
- In their previous 11 matches, The Alanyaspor has scored a total of 15 goals, which works out at an average of 1.36 goals per game.
- The Trabzonspor defeated Göztepe SK in their last match by a scoreline of 1 - 3.
- Trabzonspor have recorded 8 win/s, 3 draw/s and 0 loss/es over the last 6 month.
- In their last 11 matches, Trabzonspor have scored a total of 33 goals, meaning that they have averaged 3 goals per 90 minutes.
Alanyaspor vs. Trabzonspor expert tip
Based on our expert analysis, our betting tip for the match is to back Total Goals Over/Under 3.5, with the duo having been in good form in front of goal in recent weeks. This market is currently available at a price of 16/9 from 22bet, with a probability rating of 46% ahead of kick-off.