AIK Solna - IFK Göteborg Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Ahead of the big kick-off between AIK Solna and IFK Göteborg in Allsvenskan, check out our top betting tip, with our football experts looking at all of the finer details surrounding the fixture, including form and past meetings. Our predictions could well be the difference between winning and losing.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|AIK Solna||IFK Göteborg|
On , AIK Solna and IFK Göteborg will go head-to-head, with the duo set to battle it out for all three points at the Friends Arena. With IFK Göteborg currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, the emphasis will be on the guests to go all out for victory in front of their fans.
Pre-match tips and prices at a glance
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetIFK Göteborg
Expert TipDouble Chance X2
Important statistics and predictions ahead of kick-off
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 79%Under 21%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 55%Under 45%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 33%Under 67%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 58%No 42%
Best odds for the tie between AIK Solna and IFK Göteborg
|AIK Solna||Draw||IFK Göteborg|
Performance analysis of AIK Solna and IFK Göteborg
- IFK Göteborg - AIK Solna3-004/29/2019
- IFK Göteborg - AIK Solna0-209/27/2018
- AIK Solna - IFK Göteborg2-004/22/2018
- AIK Solna - IFK Göteborg2-110/30/2017
AIK Solna Form
- In their last match, AIK Solna 2 - 1 against Hammarby IF.
- During the last 6 month, AIK Solna have won 15, drawn 4 and lost 2 of their 10 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off.
- In their previous 24 matches, The AIK Solna has scored a total of 36 goals, which works out at an average of 1.5 goals per game.
IFK Göteborg Form
- The IFK Göteborg defeated IK Sirius in their last match by a scoreline of 2 - 1.
- Over the last 6 month, IFK Göteborg has registered a total of 12 wins, while losing 1 matches. As well as this, IFK Göteborg has drawn 8.
- IFK Göteborg average 1.63 goals per 90 minutes over their last 24 matches, having found the back of the net a total of 39 times from such encounters.
Pre-match tip for the Allsvenskan match between AIK Solna and IFK Göteborg
Our expert tip for the upcoming match is to bet on Double Chance. This market is available at a price of 7/8 from BETVictor, with a probability rating of 68% demonstrating its likelihood.