AGF Aarhus - Aalborg BK Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Crucial statistics, predictions and tips ahead of the upcoming Superligaen match between AGF Aarhus and Aalborg BK, with expert analysis helping you back your favourite ahead of kick-off. Don’t miss a thing with our detailed match preview and best odds advice.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|AGF Aarhus||Aalborg BK|
AGF Aarhus and Aalborg BK meet on , with both teams searching for an important three points. The match takes place at the NRGi Park, with AGF Aarhus home form so far meaning that they go into the match as the favorites for victory.
Top betting markets and tips ahead of kick-off
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetAGF Aarhus
Expert TipDouble Chance X2
Match facts and statistics
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 86%Under 14%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 68%Under 32%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 46%Under 54%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 68%No 32%
Standout AGF Aarhus vs Aalborg BK odds
|AGF Aarhus||Draw||Aalborg BK|
AGF Aarhus and Aalborg BK performance statistics
- Aalborg BK - AGF Aarhus3-206/10/2020
- Aalborg BK - AGF Aarhus2-306/07/2020
- AGF Aarhus - Aalborg BK0-201/21/2020
- AGF Aarhus - Aalborg BK3-009/15/2019
AGF Aarhus Form
- AGF Aarhus recorded a 3 - 4 when they played against FC Midtjylland last time around.
- During the last 6 month, AGF Aarhus have won 5, drawn 3 and lost 2 of their 10 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off.
- In their previous 9 matches, The AGF Aarhus has scored a total of 14 goals, which works out at an average of 1.56 goals per game.
Aalborg BK Form
- The Aalborg BK defeated FC Nordsjælland in their last match by a scoreline of 0 - 4.
- Aalborg BK have recorded 3 win/s, 1 draw/s and 4 loss/es over the last 6 month.
- In their last 9 matches, Aalborg BK have scored a total of 13 goals, meaning that they have averaged 1.44 goals per 90 minutes.
Pre-match tip for the Superligaen match between AGF Aarhus and Aalborg BK
Based on our expert analysis, our betting tip for the match is to back Double Chance, with the duo having been in good form in front of goal in recent weeks. This market is currently available at a price of 13/8 from bet365, with a probability rating of 59% ahead of kick-off.