AFC Eskilstuna - Malmö FF Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Crucial statistics, predictions and tips ahead of the upcoming Allsvenskan match between AFC Eskilstuna and Malmö FF, with expert analysis helping you back your favourite ahead of kick-off. Don’t miss a thing with our detailed match preview and best odds advice.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|AFC Eskilstuna||Malmö FF|
Both AFC Eskilstuna and Malmö FF will be looking for a strong showing when they meet at the Skytteholms IP on , with both sides looking for three points for differing reasons. However, it is Malmö FF who are the favourites to come away with all three points.
Pre-match tips and prices at a glance
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetMalmö FF
Expert TipAFC Eskilstuna +1.5 Goals
Pre-match statistics and analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 79%Under 21%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 55%Under 45%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 33%Under 67%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 56%No 44%
Best odds for the clash between AFC Eskilstuna and Malmö FF
|AFC Eskilstuna||Draw||Malmö FF|
Performance analysis of AFC Eskilstuna and Malmö FF
- Malmö FF - AFC Eskilstuna5-005/25/2019
AFC Eskilstuna Form
- AFC Eskilstuna recorded a 4 - 0 when they played against IFK Norrköping last time around.
- During the last 6 month, AFC Eskilstuna have won 3, drawn 6 and lost 5 of their 10 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off.
- In their previous 25 matches, The AFC Eskilstuna has scored a total of 22 goals, which works out at an average of 0.88 goals per game.
Malmö FF Form
- The Malmö FF defeated Helsingborgs IF in their last match by a scoreline of 3 - 0.
- Over the last 6 month, Malmö FF has registered a total of 15 wins, while losing 0 matches. As well as this, Malmö FF has drawn 8.
- In their last 25 matches, Malmö FF have scored a total of 47 goals, meaning that they have averaged 1.88 goals per 90 minutes.
AFC Eskilstuna vs. Malmö FF expert tip
Based on our expert analysis, our betting tip for the match is to back Handicap 1.5, with the duo having been in good form in front of goal in recent weeks. This market is currently available at a price of 13/10 from pinnacle sports, with a probability rating of 71% ahead of kick-off.