AFC Bournemouth - Wolverhampton Wanderers Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
The most detailed statistics and predictions ahead of the Premier League match between AFC Bournemouth and Wolverhampton Wanderers at Vitality Stadium, as well as the most attractive betting odds! Our experts provide in-depth analysis surrounding recent form and head-to-head records, perfect for those looking to gain an advantage ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|AFC Bournemouth||Wolverhampton Wanderers|
|Shots on Goal||3.82.5|
AFC Bournemouth and Wolverhampton Wanderers are currently preparing for their tie on , with the visitors looking to maintain their impressive run of results when they travel to the Vitality Stadium. AFC Bournemouth have been one of the standout teams in Premier League over recent weeks, with another positive result expected this time around.
Pre-match tips and prices at a glance
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetAFC Bournemouth
Expert TipUnder 2.5 Goals
Match facts and statistics
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 65%Under 35%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 38%Under 62%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 18%Under 82%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 45%No 55%
Best odds for the clash between AFC Bournemouth and Wolverhampton Wanderers
|AFC Bournemouth||Draw||Wolverhampton Wanderers|
Performance analysis of AFC Bournemouth and Wolverhampton Wanderers
- AFC Bournemouth - Wolverhampton Wanderers1-102/23/2019
- Wolverhampton Wanderers - AFC Bournemouth2-012/15/2018
AFC Bournemouth Form
- AFC Bournemouth recorded a 1 - 0 when they played against Manchester United last time around.
- During the last 6 month, AFC Bournemouth have won 4, drawn 4 and lost 3 of their 10 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off.
- Having scored a total of 14 goals in their last 11 matches, The Cherries averages 1.27 goals per game.
Wolverhampton Wanderers Form
- In their last match, Wolverhampton Wanderers recorded a 1 - 1 when they took on Arsenal London.
- Wolverhampton Wanderers have recorded 2 win/s, 7 draw/s and 4 loss/es over the last 6 month.
- Wolverhampton Wanderers average 1.27 goals per 90 minutes over their last 11 matches, having found the back of the net a total of 14 times from such encounters.
Pre-match tip for the Premier League match between AFC Bournemouth and Wolverhampton Wanderers
Based on our expert analysis, our betting tip for the match is to back Total Goals Over/Under 2.5, with the duo having been in good form in front of goal in recent weeks. This market is currently available at a price of 17/20 from BETVictor, with a probability rating of 62% ahead of kick-off.