AFC Bournemouth - Preston North End FC Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
The most detailed statistics and predictions ahead of the Championship match between AFC Bournemouth and Preston North End FC at Dean Court, as well as the most attractive betting odds! Our experts provide in-depth analysis surrounding recent form and head-to-head records, perfect for those looking to gain an advantage ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|AFC Bournemouth||Preston North End FC|
On , AFC Bournemouth and Preston North End FC will go head-to-head, with the duo set to battle it out for all three points at the Dean Court. With Preston North End FC currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, the emphasis will be on the guests to go all out for victory in front of their fans.
Check out the top tips for this Championship tie
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetPreston North End FC
Expert TipDouble Chance X2
Statistics and game analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 73%Under 27%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 48%Under 52%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 26%Under 74%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 53%No 47%
Standout AFC Bournemouth vs Preston North End FC odds
|AFC Bournemouth||Draw||Preston North End FC|
Comparing the two teams
AFC Bournemouth Form
- AFC Bournemouth recorded a 2 - 2 when they played against Rotherham United FC last time around.
- During the last 6 month, AFC Bournemouth have won 7, drawn 6 and lost 0 of their 7 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off.
- Having scored a total of 23 goals in their last 14 matches, The AFC Bournemouth averages 1.64 goals per game.
Preston North End FC Form
- The Lilywhites defeated Watford FC in their last match by a scoreline of 4 - 1.
- Over the last 6 month, Preston North End FC has registered a total of 7 wins, while losing 3 matches. As well as this, Preston North End FC has drawn 5.
- In their last 23 matches, Preston North End FC have scored a total of 26 goals, meaning that they have averaged 1.13 goals per 90 minutes.
Pre-match tip for the Championship match between AFC Bournemouth and Preston North End FC
Based on our expert analysis, our betting tip for the match is to back Double Chance, with the duo having been in good form in front of goal in recent weeks. This market is currently available at a price of 11/8 from William Hill, with a probability rating of 63% ahead of kick-off.