AC Milano - AS Roma Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
The most detailed statistics and predictions ahead of the Serie A match between AC Milano and AS Roma at Stadio Giuseppe Meazza, as well as the most attractive betting odds! Our experts provide in-depth analysis surrounding recent form and head-to-head records, perfect for those looking to gain an advantage ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|AC Milano||AS Roma|
AC Milano and AS Roma meet on , with both teams searching for an important three points. The match takes place at the Stadio Giuseppe Meazza, with AS Roma form so far meaning that they go into the match as the favorites for victory.
Top betting markets and tips ahead of kick-off
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetAS Roma
Expert TipAS Roma
Statistics and game analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 86%Under 14%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 68%Under 32%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 46%Under 54%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 68%No 32%
Standout AC Milano vs AS Roma odds
|AC Milano||Draw||AS Roma|
Performance analysis of AC Milano and AS Roma
- AS Roma - AC Milano2-110/27/2019
- AS Roma - AC Milano1-102/03/2019
- AC Milano - AS Roma2-108/31/2018
- AS Roma - AC Milano0-202/25/2018
AC Milano Form
- AC Milano recorded a 1 - 4 when they played against US Lecce last time around.
- AC Milano has won 5 and lost 2 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 3 in the process.
- In their previous 11 matches, The AC Milano has scored a total of 18 goals, which works out at an average of 1.64 goals per game.
AS Roma Form
- In their last match, AS Roma recorded a 2 - 1 when they took on UC Sampdoria.
- AS Roma have recorded 4 win/s, 1 draw/s and 3 loss/es over the last 6 month.
- In their last 10 matches, AS Roma have scored a total of 20 goals, meaning that they have averaged 2 goals per 90 minutes.
Our expert tip for the clash between AC Milano and AS Roma
Our prediction for the match based on our analysis is for a Three-Way Bet, which can be found at odds of 81/40 from 22bet. The probability for this market is at 41% ahead of kick-off, while those wishing to increase their chances of success should consider the Double Chance market, where the probability rises to 78%.