AC Horsens - Brøndby IF Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
The most detailed statistics and predictions ahead of the Superligaen match between AC Horsens and Brøndby IF at Forum Horsens Arena, as well as the most attractive betting odds! Our experts provide in-depth analysis surrounding recent form and head-to-head records, perfect for those looking to gain an advantage ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|AC Horsens||Brøndby IF|
Both AC Horsens and Brøndby IF will be looking for a strong showing when they meet at the Forum Horsens Arena on , with both sides looking for three points for differing reasons. However, it is Brøndby IF who are the favourites to come away with all three points.
Top betting markets and tips ahead of kick-off
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetBrøndby IF
Expert TipUnder 2.5 Goals
Pre-match statistics and analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 77%Under 23%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 53%Under 47%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 31%Under 69%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 56%No 44%
Best odds for the tie between AC Horsens and Brøndby IF
|AC Horsens||Draw||Brøndby IF|
Performance analysis of AC Horsens and Brøndby IF
- Brøndby IF - AC Horsens2-109/27/2020
- AC Horsens - Brøndby IF3-206/07/2020
- Brøndby IF - AC Horsens1-208/04/2019
- AC Horsens - Brøndby IF1-303/17/2019
AC Horsens Form
- In their last match, AC Horsens 1 - 2 against AGF Aarhus.
- AC Horsens has won 4 and lost 2 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 5 in the process.
- Having scored a total of 19 goals in their last 18 matches, The AC Horsens averages 1.06 goals per game.
Brøndby IF Form
- The Brøndby IF defeated Sønderjysk Elitesport in their last match by a scoreline of 2 - 1.
- Brøndby IF have recorded 11 win/s, 4 draw/s and 3 loss/es over the last 6 month.
- Brøndby IF average 1.57 goals per 90 minutes over their last 21 matches, having found the back of the net a total of 33 times from such encounters.
AC Horsens vs. Brøndby IF expert tip
Based on our expert analysis, our betting tip for the match is to back Total Goals Over/Under 2.5, with the duo having been in good form in front of goal in recent weeks. This market is currently available at a price of 25/24 from 22bet, with a probability rating of 47% ahead of kick-off.